his year I made so many different designs that I had to split my Martenici posting in 3 parts. I published the Tabletop Martenici the day before yesterday, including the video how to make them , the pin Martenici part yesterday, the bracelets and the rest of the different designs are for today including the traditional Pizho and Penda dolls!
1. A delicate Martenici bracelet in red and white. It is made with a ribbon base that just ties around the wrist.
Here you can see the whole length of the bracelet
2. A hard ribbon bracelet with reclosable fasteners.
3. These were for the girls in my son’s class, very simple.
4. The bracelets for the boys in my son’s class. I had to make 22 total, so simplicity is the key. 😉
5. These I made just for fun, because I wanted to have couple more just in case i need to give to somebody and I don’t have anymore left.
6. This was the package I sent the bracelets and information about the holiday at my son’s school.
And there is the whole thing with the bracelets and the pins for the teachers
7. This is the martenica for the front door, we used to have a horseshoe Martenica but I removed it last year.
8. And last but not least, the traditional Martenica dolls Pizho and Penda.
I don’t know if you can actually tell, but they are with the size of a hand.
I hope you like them and they inspire you to make yours! If you use any of the ideas, please let me know! I would love to see what you have made!
If you decide to use any of the pictures, please have the courtesy of providing a backlink to my site!