It is difficult to make something that would show everything you feel about this person. It is even more difficult to put these feelings in words.
But somehow once I got the idea about the structure of the card ( thanks Bleshtuchka for the awesome idea!)the design just happened. I started working on it and things just clicked.
The original structural design( the shape of the card) is from here. Everything else is my idea.
Here is how it stared:
1. On a white and black piece of paper( 5 ” tall) I scored on 3″ and 8″
2. Here are the first basic shapes
3. Here it is put together before I glued it
4. Then I cut 2 black 5″ by 4″ pieces of paper for the cover
5. Here is the finished card outside with the bow
6. The front cover
7. The back cover
8. The first set of flap pages, on one is written ” YOU” on the other one ” Forever”, it can be read both ways.
9. A different view of the same page
10. The second page
11. The second set of flap pages
12. The third set of flap pages, reading “Love..” and ” Is”
13.The text on the left where the third flap pages are
14. The text on the right where the third flap pages are
15.The forth set of flap pages inside right
16. The forth set of flap pages inside left
17. The forth set of flap pages outside left
18. The forth set of flap pages outside right
19. The center page:
20. A top view
21. And the last one
This is by far the biggest card project I ever made. My husband couldn’t believe that I made it at first. He said that this was the best card he had ever received in his life and by the look on his face I believed him! 🙂
I am also participating with this card in the Crazy Challenge, an awesome new blog challenge that 2 of my virtual friends made couple of days ago! Come and see how much fun we are having!