The festival came and went and I still haven’t showed you the last cards I made. This was the night before the event and I hope my sleepiness didn’t affect the result. 🙂 If you want to check out the previous batches of cards, try here: 1st part, 2nd part, 3rd part, 4th part, 5th part, 6th part and 7th part.
Here are the pictures I made and here these are the cards that I came up with.
7. I apologize for the quality of this picture, but it was very dark in the room and it took me a lot of time to figure out how to compensate that. I guess being tired showed up at this moment, because I don’t have a single picture of this card that is on focus. The clouds are made of fuzz balls cut in half.
11. I don’t know why, but this card reminds me of my mom. It actually makes me sad to look at it, since I haven’t seen my mom in 5 years, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like it. It’s actually very dear to me.
12. I’ve put a lot of thought in this one. It was the first one from the ones with drawings that I made and I wanted to make sure it came out good. The girl and the mirror/frame/window made me think of what girls long for, what they are thinking off. I think it came out good, captured the moment so to speak.
15. After I’ve run out of pictures to add to the cards, it was very late but I just had an impulse to make some more. 🙂 So, here are the bonus ones:
16. I think I’ll get a quilling tool! This one I made with my hands, but it takes more than that to make a good quilling card. I was inspired by this very talented lady, thank you Kukuletka!
As a bonus feature today, here are 2 more boxes that I pyrographed the day before the festival.